GSU Mailing List
How to join:
The GSU operates a discussion listserve for current MUN graduate students where you can receive a weekly newsletter that includes important information about job postings, event listings, conference notices, general GSU business, and more!
To be added to the listserve simply email:
gsu-l-subscribe (at) gsumun (dot) ca
For more information on the GSU-L listserve please contact either the VP Communications and Research at communications (at) gsumun (dot) ca or the GSU General Office: gsu (at) gsumun (dot) ca.
How to unsubscribe:
At the bottom of every message sent to the gsu-l mailing list is a link to the webpage http://lists.gsumun.ca/mailman/listinfo/gsu-l which contains information on how to remove yourself from the mailing list.
Here are steps you take:
(1) After visiting the website, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
(2) Type your email address in the space to the left of the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.
(3) Press the "Unsubscribe or edit options" Button.
(4) You will be taken to a new page with three more buttons, "Log in", "Unsubscribe" and "Remind".
(5) Press the "Unsubscribe" button.
(6) An email confirmation will be sent to your email address (it may take a few seconds -- please be patient).
(7) When you receive the confirmation email, simply reply to the email (without changing the message's "Subject" line). This should unsubscribe you from the mailing list.
Please do NOT send unsubscribe messages to gsu-l (at) gsumun (dot) ca. Everyone on the list will get it and frustration will ensue.
Further questions about the mailing list should be sent to communications (at) gsumun (dot) ca or gsu (at) gsumun (dot) ca, and not to the mailing list itself.
(Thanks to former BOD member Donald Craig for the above instructions!)